Our Patented Products and Technology:
Total Home Energy Management tools to help you save money
- Icon driven menus that let you navigate quickly and effortlessly; a mere click shows you how much you are saving!
- Supports manual, automatic, or remote load control
- Wireless ZigBee enabled communications to power meter, programmable communicating thermostat, gateway, energy hubs, and smart plugs
- Establish a budget and manage consumption at a glance with the Daily and Monthly Use. Dual bars display the percent of user defined budget from the beginning of the billing time cycle and the end of month projected amount of power used.by presenting these side by side comparisons, the home owner can quickly see whether the budget is on track or will be exceeded. .If the budget is in jeopardy of being exceeded the EMS-2020 sounds an audible alarm and also generates alarm messages routed to your EnergyCite® Mobil phone apps.
- Supports all tiered, time of use, peak demand and real time pricing structures in use by U. S. utilities.
- Over the air software downloads insure up to the minute tariff compatibility in all areas of the country
- Supports EnergyCite e-books and media
For more comprehensive technical information and data sheets click here to go to the web site and query through contact us.
• 3” LCD screen
• Backup li-ion battery
• Temperature remote control
• Temperature and humidity display
• Supports 7-day programming
• Multiple HOLD options
• Heating & cooling indicator
• Compatible with heating, cooling,
and heat pump systems
Home Energy Monitor
• ZigBee SEP1.x compatibility
• Smart Meter Interoperability: Trilliant, Silver Spring Network & Itron
• Real-time energy usage tracking
• Time-of-Use information display
• Energy usage trend forecasting
• History data display and exporting
SOC Embedded Platform
• CPU: ARM Cortex-M3
• Flash ROM: 128 MB
• ZigBee 2.4GHz IEEE 802.15.4
• Mini USB port
• Power adapter input: AC 100 ~ 240V
• Power adapter output: DC 5V
• Rated power consumption: 1W
• 3” Monochrome LCD
• 128 x 64 pixels
Built-in Li-ion Battery
• 330 mAh
• 120 (W) x 22 (L)x 76 (H) mm
• 186 g
• Changeover: Auto/Manual Selectable
• Switch positions (System): HEAT-OFF-COOL-AUTO
• Switch positions (Fan): AUTO-ON-CIRC
• Power method: Hardwired
• Terminal Designations: R, RH, RC, W, Y, G, C
• Stages: Heat/ Cool
• Sensor element: Digital humidity / temperature sensors
• Setting temperature range: Heat: 4.5 C to 32 C; Cool: 10 C to 37 C
Compliance and Approvals
• ZigBee Alliance, CE, FCC, RoHS
One of our engineering team members is working with the PCB and mechanical packaging of the gateway using CAD tools .This gateway is in the late development stage and under alpha level test now.
Advanced Feature Highlights
• CEA-2045 (USNAP) Slots: Plug and Play ZigBee modules to freely switch among various AMI radio platforms including Trilliant, Silver Spring.
• Green Button Data: Allows the home owners to access to the universal energy database by connecting to the Internet.
• Remote software / firmware upgrade: Through ZigBee OTA / Internet / USB port / LAN port.
Smart Meter Interoperability
• ZigBee Connectivity: Compliant with ZigBee SEP 1.x.
• AMI Compatibility: Interfaces with AMI platforms and acquires high-resolution data from smart meter.
• Home Energy Management: Connects smart energy devices such as smart thermostat, smart power plug; in-home display, load controller, etc. using the ZigBee SE profile.
• Home Automation Integration: Connects home automation devices such as lighting, smart power plug, door sensors, smoke detectors, etc. using the ZigBee HA profile.
• Mobile Devices: Connects to smartphones and tablets via WiFi-to-gateway or Web portal to facilitate active user involvement.
• Internet Accessibility: Connects the HAN to the Internet via Broadband.
• Cloud Server Interoperability: Connects the HAN with cloud server allowing two-way information sharing including downstream control command and upstream data.
Energy Information Display, Storage and Exporting
• Remotely Access to Real-Time Energy Data: Allows remotely monitor and manage real-time energy data using mobile devices from anywhere in the world.
• Real-time Indication: Uses lighting bar to indicate the TOU period and instantaneous power consumption level.
• Energy Data Exporting: Stores energy data locally in universal format and could be downloaded via Ethernet, wireless connectivity or USB port.
SOC Embedded Platform
·CPU: S3C 2416 • NAND FLASH: 64M
·OS: Embedded Linux
·ZigBee HA/SE • 433 MHz
·CEA-2045 (USNAP) x 1 • Ethernet (LAN) x 1
·USB Host x 1 • Ethernet (WAN) x 1
·Mini USB Device x 1
ZigBee-based Wireless Smart Plug
• Controlled via ZigBee that is rapidly becoming the standard for energy management
• Measures the energy consumed by the appliance, allowing total energy management by the consumer
• Enables remote on-off control of lighting and other appliances
• Extends the range and strengthens ZigBee network communication
• Protects electronics from power disruptions and excess line voltage
Operating g Voltage
• 120 V or 240 V AC
Max. Load Current
15 Amps @ 120VAC; 10 Amps @ 240 VAC
• Load energized: < 0.50 Watts; Standby: < 0.2 Watts Calibrated Metering Accuracy
• Better than 2% 2W-1800W
• MOV rated for 300V
• 102 (L) x 64(W) x 38 (H) mm
Compliance and Approvals
• UL, CSA
EnergyCite® ZigBee to USB Energy Gateway
The USB Energy gate way allows your PC to become the EMS-2020. The USB adapter contains the ZigBee radio transceiver which communicates with your smart meter outside. The software allows the application to run on your PC under windows. The software also enables our worldwide energy dash board displays and transfers the information from your smart meter to the EnergyCite® network and to your smart phone anywhere in the world. These photos are of the prototype USB Energy gateway and an early basic software release used in our EnergyCite® trademark renewal application on file with the United States Patent and Trademark office.